Learn Finding assistance


People who are living on a low income may be eligible for several concessions for utilities bills.

To find out about concessions for energy, water & sewerage, and medical heating and cooling, check the South Australian Government’s Concessions web page.  The Concessions Finder page shows the various concession cards and the concessions which may apply.

ConnectEd has developed an info sheet on Household Concessions for eligible Aboriginal households. Take-up of utilities-related concessions (energy, water and cost-of-living) among Aboriginal communities is much lower than in non-Aboriginal households. We want that to change. Click here for the info sheet: Household Concessions.


The Australian Government provides a payment towards the running cost of Essential Medical Equipment – this can be claimed via Centrelink.