Exclusive to Uniting Communities Home Energy Services team
Do you own your home in South Australia?
Do you hold a concession card?
Do you have an electric hot water service?
Uniting Communities (UC) Energy Services team is partnering with Ecovantage, a Retailer Energy Productivity Scheme (REPS) provider, to increase access to free or low cost items that households can access to improve their energy efficiency. An energy efficient heat pump hot water service is available through this scheme for no cost or low cost to eligible households. Where there is a cost to the homeowner, UC’s Financial Inclusion programs are able to cover this cost to provide the hot water service at no cost to the householder.
- a home energy assessment by a UC Energy Efficiency Advisor.
- a thorough assessment of energy use and a discussion around ways of ensuring that they are comfortable in their home, whilst using the lowest amount of energy possible.
- an Energy, Water and Cost of Living Concession status check.
- access and referral to other supports.
- an assessment for suitability for the hot water upgrade.
Contact us on 08 8202 5128 or email email@example.com for a free in-home energy assessment and we can work with you to access these items at no cost.
This offer ends on June 30 2022.