Do you have clients who struggle with electricity, gas or water bills?
Would you like to help them more, but don’t know how?
This FREE 2-day workshop will provide some answers!
The free 2-day Utilities Literacy Training workshop for Community Workers will teach you about:
– Electricity, Gas and Water in South Australia
– Reading and understanding meters and bills
– Using energy and water efficiently at home
– How to choose an energy retailer and get a good deal
– Concessions, complaints, disputes and hardship
– New technologies and tariff reform.
Contact us on 8245 7100 or email ConnectEd (at) ucwb.org.au for more information.
The ConnectEd program offers free training and ongoing support to workers and volunteers in the community sector.
October 2-day workshop at Bowden: Utilities Literacy for Community Workers
Date: 20 - 27 October 2021
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Location: UCWB, 77 Gibson Street Bowden, SA, 5007
The training will be held over two days: Wednesday 20 and Wednesday 27 October 2020Book tickets
Booking link: https://events.humanitix.com/utilities-literacy-training-for-community-workers-face-to-face-in-october-2021