Do you have clients who struggle with electricity, gas or water bills?
Would you like to help them more, but don’t know how?
This FREE 2-day workshop will provide some answers!
The free 2-day Utilities Literacy Training workshop for Community Workers will teach you about:
– Electricity, Gas and Water in South Australia
– Reading and understanding meters and bills
– Using energy and water efficiently at home
– How to choose an energy retailer and get a good deal
– Concessions, complaints, disputes and hardship
– New technologies and tariff reform.
Contact us on 8245 7100 or ConnectEd@ucwb.org.au for more information.
The ConnectEd program offers free training and ongoing support to workers and volunteers in the community sector.
November 2-day workshop at Bowden: Utilities Literacy for Community Workers
Date: 04 - 11 November 2019
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location: UCWB, 77 Gibson Street Bowden SA
The training will be held over two Mondays: 4 and 11 November.Book tickets
Booking link: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/utilities-literacy-for-community-workers-november-2-day-workshop-bowden-tickets-73215029123