An audit is usually a 1-hour phone interview, sometimes face-to-face, in which a home energy assessor will:
- Show you how to read and understand energy bills.
- Show you how to read your meter and monitor use.
- Identify where energy is used in your home and calculate running costs.
- Recommend free or low-cost ways you can reduce your energy use and lower your bills.
- Call your retailer and negotiate for you, if required.
The best part is – almost anyone can receive an audit; it is not limited to referrals only.
Join us to hear about a home energy audit will benefit you or your clients, how to refer and ask any other questions.
This will be recorded and available as a video resource.