Do you have clients who struggle with electricity, gas or water bills?
Would you like to help them more, but don’t know how?
This FREE 2-day workshop will provide some answers!
The free 2-day Utilities Literacy Training workshop for Community Workers will teach you about:
– Electricity, Gas and Water in South Australia
– Reading and understanding meters and bills
– Using energy and water efficiently at home
– How to choose an energy retailer and get a good deal
– Concessions, complaints, disputes and hardship
– New technologies and tariff reform.
Contact us at ConnectEd@ucwb.org.au for more information.
The ConnectEd program offers free training and ongoing support to workers and volunteers in the community sector.
February 2-day workshop at Bowden: Utilities Literacy for Community Workers
Date: 15 - 22 February 2022
Time: 9.30 am - 4.30pm
Location: UCWB, 77 Gibson Street Bowden SA
The training will be held over two days: Tuesday 15 February and Tuesday 22 February 2022Book tickets
Booking link: https://events.humanitix.com/utilities-literacy-training-for-community-workers-face-to-face-in-february-2022