Events

Being Digital with Port Adelaide Enfield

Date: 14 - 28 February 2023

Time: 1.00-2.30pm

Location: Port Adelaide Enfield Library's

Household appliances like fridges, air conditioners and TVs use up to 65% of household electricity; fixed appliances like ovens and water heating the remaining 35%.

When buying new appliances, whether replacing or upgrading, you want to make the best financial decision both for now and for ongoing running costs.

  • The first hour of this group session will look at online tools and resources you can use to plan your next big household purchase.
  • The last 30 minutes will be a drop in for questions about your own energy bills.

Running from 1.00-2.30pm on the following dates and locations:

Semaphore Library: 14 February 2023, book here.
Greenacres Library: 28 February 2023, book here.

Being Digital with Port Adelaide Enfield

Date: 14 - 28 February 2023

Time: 1.00-2.30pm

Location: Port Adelaide Enfield Library's

Book tickets

Booking link: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/cityofpae-libraries-21901436344