Aboriginal households miss out on concessions

Two aboriginal ladies sitting on a couch looking at a device

Lots of Aboriginal people are eligible for concessions and not getting the savings they deserve, so don’t miss out!

How to apply 

Online – SA government concessions 
Phone – call 1800 307 758 to get  form posted to you
Get help – from your service provider

You will need 

  • Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN)
  • Your banking details (BSB and Account Number)
  • Electricity Bill
  • Council rates for homeowners*

* If you are a tenant, just bring the first three on this list. 
* If you own your home there is an additional Sewerage Concession and Emergency Services Levy rebate.

ConnectEd will be at Sonder’s Closing the Gap Day event on 16 March, Wayville Showgrounds, from 11am-3pm. Come visit us to get help with your concessions.

Back to News